There are three classes of Whistleblowers, these are:
- An Anonymous Whistleblower never identifies themselves to any person.
- A Confidential Whistleblower is one who would be known within the workplace/organisation and whose identity should be protected.
- An Open Whistleblower is one who makes no request whatsoever for confidentiality.
At Incident Response Solutions, our services cover all classes of Whistleblowers. We can assist you with the following:
- an independent hotline
- 24/7 support
- secure disclosure and reporting system
- assistance in drafting your policy